The The Agency for the Assessement of Tertiary and Vocational Education is managed by the General Director of the Certification Association “Russian Register”, Arkady Vladimirtsev.
His main functions include:
- establishing the basic principles and procedure for carrying out the work on independent assessments of the quality of education (IAQE);
- ensuring financial, staff, legal and economic policy of the Agency, distribution of the Agency’s resources;
- ensuring the implementation of the principle of impartiality in the activities of the Agency;
- consideration of draft contracts, agreements, contracts of the Agency with partner organizations for the development of independent assessments of the quality of education (IAQE);
- implementation of the Policy in the field of quality;
• making decisions regarding the activities of the Agency in accordance with external and internal regulatory documentation
is the Head of the independent assessments of the quality of education (IAQE) program is Aleksandr Kulikov, who has been delegated the following responsibilities:
- ensuring the functioning of the quality management system of the Agency;
- organization of work on identification, implementation, maintenance and development of the processes in the Agency relevant to internal QMS;
- planning and organizing internal audits of the Agency’s quality management system;
- organization and control of implementation of the requirements of the QMS;
- planning and control of the development and updating of internal QMS documents necessary for the functioning of the QMS;
- organization of the analysis of the Agency’s QMS and submission of information and data on QMS for analysis and evaluation by the management of the RR, as well as to develop the necessary measures to improve the QMS;
- organization of work on the management of nonconformities identified both as a result of internal quality audit and in daily activities, on the dealing with claims and appeals;
- promoting awareness of the Agency’s customer requirements;
- in the absence of the Head of the Agency, performs the duties.
To plan, provide, control and improve the quality of expert services on IAQE, the IAQE program manager performs the following functions:
- general management of IAQE and planning of their development;
- control over the implementation of established plans, work schedules, contracts for IAQE;
- establishing the procedure and amounts of payment for the work performed by the Agency, as well as by involved organizations and individual specialists;
• presentation of the results of the work carried out to the Accreditation Board.
is carried out by Russian Register – Baltic Inspection LLC, under the coordination of Dr. Evgenia Korneva. The main functions of the division include:
- setting up the requirements of educational institutions, applications for IAQE, their compatibility with the possibilities of the RR;
- maintenance of communication with clients for the entire period of NQF work and subsequent supervision;
- planning, carrying out and operational management of IAQE activities, coordination of regional subdivisions of the RR;
- informational and methodological support of educational institutions during IAQE, self-examination of educational institutions and degree programmes;
- development of accreditation plans, and their implementation;
- coordinating the experts’ reports on the results of inspections;
- ensuring the quality of IAQE, supervising compliance with the implementation of relevant regulations, guidelines, programs and procedures;
- verification of the results of the work and preparation of decisions based on the results of the work;
- post-accreditation monitoring;
- taking prompt actions on the received information about the violation of the requirements for the accredited objects of IAQE (educational organizations/programs);
- proposals for the suspension of the validity of documents based on the results of the IAQE;
- participation in internal audits of the Agency’s quality management system and preparation of proposals for its improvement;
- determining the need for selection and training of the experts;
- formation of requirements for the expert groups and expert panels;
- managing the personnel involved in conducting audits and ensuring that competent experts and resources are available for audits;
- development of rules, guidelines and procedures for types of IAQE; periodically checking the relevance of these documents, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of processes;
- implementation of corrective actions to eliminate inconsistencies identified in daily activities during internal and external audits of the Agency;
- considering improvements based on the suggestions and analysis of new requirements and proposals of educational institutions;
- analysis of the existing services in the market based on independent assessments of the quality of education, development of commercial offers;
- participation in building partnerships with Russian/regional sectoral/intersectoral associations of employers/public organizations;
- marketing of expert services for educational institutions in the Russian Federation and abroad;
- annual presentation of the reports to the management of the Agency.
is concentrated in the Department for Assessing the Quality of Education, headed by Aleksandra Zvezdova. The main functions of the Department are:
- Management of resources necessary for the implementation of projects in the field of independent assessment of the quality of education in accordance with the strategy of the RR. Interaction with the divisions of the RR on contractual and tender activities, visa support, organization of translation, ensuring the payment of fees to international experts, members of the Accreditation Board, etc.
- Organization of work of the Accreditation Board.
- Maintaining a register of issued certificates for international and professional and public accreditation.
- Formation, maintenance and accounting of personal files of experts.
- Maintaining a register of certified experts of the IAQE and uploading the list of these experts to the website of RR.
- Participation in the preparation of commercial proposals for the planned projects.
- Providing feedback on incoming requests from organizations.
- Implementation of consulting and interaction with employees of other divisions of the RR on the development of marketing policy and promotion of services within the framework of running projects.
- Participation in the development of the materials relevant for training, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Participation in the relevant events/conferences.
- Development and approval of draft certificates for an independent assessment of the quality of education in accordance with the relevant recognitions.
- Uploading the reports on the website of RR.
- Translation of the accreditation reports into English.
- Confirmation of the drafts of the certificates with the educational institutions, monitoring the satisfaction of the educational institutions (experts, service).
- Updating of the normative documents of the Agency.
- External quality audits of the activities of the Agency by the external accreditation body.
- Informing the organization of the suspension of certificate(s), any changes in its requirements for IAQE, and the need to inform the RR about the expiration of Certificate for further re-accreditation, about significant changes in the organization that may affect the ability to provide quality assurance for accredited degree programmes.
- Carrying out a marketing analysis of the possibilities for expanding the international activities of the RR in reference to IAQE program.
- Applications for international grants, maintaining submitted applications;
- Development of recommendations for added value of the membership of RR in networks, participation in networking events.
- Consulting and interaction with other divisions of RR on the preparation of applications for grants, participation in forums and conferences.
- Work within grants of networks of Agencies for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, i.e. APQN, ENQA, INQAAHE.
In accordance with the Federal Law “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ, expert data can be posted in the public domain only with their consent. The Russian register is working on obtaining permits.
There is always a place for people who are concerned about the quality of education in the Agency for Assessing the Quality of Vocational Education of the Russian Register.
If you are interested in expert activities and want to be an expert from the academic, professional or student community, write to us or fill out an application on the website.
An expert’s career begins with an internship if you have not had experience as an expert before.
Before being included in the expert panel as an intern, you will undergo the necessary training for experts according to the program developed by specialists of the Russian Register.
The coordinator of the program for independent assessments of the quality of education will select for you the closest accreditation examination in our work schedule and suitable for your profile for the purpose of completing an internship. During the internship, you will not only become familiar with the accreditation procedure for educational programs or organizations, not only will you personally participate in the main stages of the accreditation examination, you will conduct self-diagnosis and assess your potential for performing expert work that is new to you, but necessary for improving education.
Subsequently, as you gain experience and systematically participate in the examinations conducted by the RR, we will be able to send you for an internship at one of our partner agencies to guarantee the quality of education.