The complaint or appeal is an important tool for protecting the interests of the Agency’s clients and other stakeholders from mistakes and unreasonable actions, as well as ensuring the openness of the evaluation procedure in accordance with the procedure for managing appeals, and complaints.
It is possible to send a request to the CEO regarding the following information about:
– the actions taken by the Agency to prevent potential conflicts of interest
– the procedure for handling complaints and appeals
– potential conflicts of interest identified by us or by you.
A person has the right to apply to the Agency with a complaint or appeal within 1 (one) month from the date of the occurrence of the event that caused the appeal.
The complaint (appeal) is:
– made in Russian for applicants on the territory of the Russian Federation and CIS countries. The applicants from other countries may submit the application in English,
– signed by an authorized representative of the applicant,
– forwarded to the address of the Central Office of the Certification Association “Russian Register” via e-mail (a scanned form) or via mail (paper-based form) together with the attached documents.
The complaint (appeal) must include the following information:
– the name of the organization,
– legal and postal address, telephones, email addresses,
– a position, full name and contact details of the contact person responsible for the complaint (appeal),
– a description of the subject of the complaint (appeal) and the parties involved,
– objective evidence related to the appeal,
– anonymity of information about the applicant.
The applicant is notified about of the acceptance of the complaint (appeal) and about the decision made via e-mail or by post.
The Agency proceeds with the application during the period of two weeks. It provides appropriate comments and additional information, including a summary of the proposed action that the Agency intends to take regarding the complaint (appeal). The Agency informs the applicant about the progress of the evaluation of the complaint (appeal), clarifies the arguments provided and indicates all the actions taken on the complaint (appeal) within three months from the submission of the complaint (appeal).
The application is considered within 3 (three) months from the submission of the complaint (appeal) in accordance with the procedure for managing complaint (appeal) and it is available for an independent supervisory body, Supervisory Board.
To submit the complaint (appeal) in Russian, please use the attached form.
If the complaint (appeal) is justified, it is resolved in the most efficient and effective way.